Our vision for Elkton Baptist Church Children’s Ministry is to show kids how to seek Jesus, learn about who He is, how to live for Him, and to partner with parents to take these lessons home. We can achieve this vision by adhering to our core values:
- Support and strengthen the family
- Build biblical relationships
- Solid Biblical teaching
- Demonstrate God’s love to our community and the world through our words and actions
Stay up-to-date on all things EBC Kids by texting @301em to 81010.
- Nursery - The nursery is available for all children from infants to 3 years old during all regularly scheduled church functions. Classrooms are divided between infants and toddlers. During AWANA, Toddlers will have the opportunity to take part in our Cubbies program.
- Children’s Church - During large group family service time, children will be dismissed to take part in Children’s Church. This is an opportunity for children to learn about God with methods targeted specifically for them. Children will get the chance to play games, learn a biblical truth, and interact with the lesson. Children’s church is designed for kids aged 4 through 5th
- AWANA - During the school year, children will have the opportunity to take part in AWANA! At AWANA, kids will practice verse memorization, discover truths about God and Jesus, play games, take part in large group worship and Bible Study, and earn awards for hard work put into learning the Bible. AWANA is designed for kids in Pre-K through 5th.